Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Literary Agent

Currently I am looking for a literary agent. One I can turn to when I need help with my writing, and to get feedback and support. If anyone has anyone they would love to recommend, send them my way by email xoheatherannee@gmail.com or following on twitter @xheatheranne!

I am having a yard sale this weekend, going to be selling old avon products from when I was an avon rep, some old odds and ends and some handmade items I personally made :) Hoping to make enough to get my fiance a new cell (his broke) and my laptop screen (been without it for a month!!). Ugh. Money is tight right now, but hopefully this sale works out awesome in our favor!

Speaking of favor, the Hunger Games is almost out on DVD! Hurray!

xoxo,
Heather Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment