Monday, July 30, 2012

Book Cover Concept & In Need of Editor

This is the book cover concept, that I made myself :) I like it! The only thing that would complete it would be a picture of Emma in the right corner with a speech bubble.

I'm not sure if I am just going to drop my last name as a pen name, or come up with something creative. What are your thoughts? To all the writers out there, how do you come up with your pen name? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Also, I am in desperate need of an editor. I excel at spelling, but lets face it: I went to a South Philadelphia elementary school, and I am severely learning disabled. I suck at grammar! Haha. Seriously it took me forever to realize grammar was spelled with an A and not an E.

If someone out there in the internet world would love to help a sista out, please email me at xoheatherannee@gmail.com! It would mean a lot to me :) I can email you my story, or you can read it on fictionpress. Whichever!

Well, that's it for now :) Toodles!

Later Days!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment